- BFA Cultural Studies and Community Arts Practice from York University, Toronto, ON
- Spiritual Psychotherapy and Spiritual Director training from Transformational Arts College, Toronto, ON
- Member of Spiritual Directors International
- CranioSacral Therapy training from the Ontario School of Osteopathy and Alternative Medicine
- Additional training from Hincks Dellcrest Centre - The SickKids Centre for Community Mental Health
Candice Irons BFA, RPQ
I am an interdisciplinary therapist offering extended support in grief and bereavement.
As a facilitator in your healing process, I combine my knowledge and experience of traditional talk therapy methods, body work, intuition and artistic practice to co- create an ideal individual experience.
My work is dedicated to being of service in a creative, open, accepting and supportive way. My goal is to meet you wherever you are on your pathway offering opportunity with an open minded, approach. I will encourage you to reconnect with your truth while providing a foundation of understanding and kindness.
A modern manifesto
I have always danced to the beat of my own drum. I continue. I value my ability to make my own choices in this life. I am responsible for my choices. Trial and error is my greatest learning strategy. I stand in authenticity because I meet myself time and time again. Spirituality is tapping into your inner resources. Creativity is authenticity + spirituality. Cancer zodiac. I find calm in my body and call on it when I need it. Life is about taking lemons and making lemonade. I am a work in progress.
Download your free Personal Values Checklist here.
Michelle DesRoches is an RP with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario and a member of OACCPP (Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists). She trained at Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training and has been on faculty at the college since 1997. She has also studied and graduated from the Gestalt Institute of Toronto, where she bridged her spiritual approach with Gestalt Therapy.