- BFA Cultural Studies and Community Arts Practice from York University, Toronto, ON
- Spiritual Psychotherapy and Spiritual Director training from Transformational Arts College, Toronto, ON
- Member of Spiritual Directors International
- CranioSacral Therapy training from the Ontario School of Osteopathy and Alternative Medicine
- Additional training from Hincks Dellcrest Centre - The SickKids Centre for Community Mental Health
Candice Irons BFA, RPQ
I am an interdisciplinary therapist also offering support in grief and bereavement counseling.
As a facilitator in your healing process, I combine my knowledge and experience of traditional talk therapy methods, body work, intuition and artistic practice to co- create an ideal individual experience.
My work is dedicated to being of service, to be creative, open, accepting and supportive. My goal is to meet you wherever you are on your personal pathway offering opportunity and an open minded, approach. I will encourage you to reconnect with your truth while providing a foundation of understanding, kindness and full support.
Michelle DesRoches is an RP with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario and a member of OACCPP (Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists). She trained at Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training and has been on faculty at the college since 1997. She has also studied and graduated from the Gestalt Institute of Toronto, where she bridged her spiritual approach with Gestalt Therapy.